5 small/1 big tomato
1/4kg. ground pork (optional)
salt and pepper
1/4 cup oil for frying
1. Grill the eggplant until it is soft
* Oven grill, flame grill or charcoal grill (depends on availability)
2. Prepare all the ingredients
* cut the tomatoes and onion
* scrambled the egg in one big bowl
* cook the ground pork (sautee and set aside until it's cold)
* put all the ingredients together with scrambled egg
3. Peel the eggplant
4.Flatten the eggplant
5. Put all the eggplant in the bowl where all the ingredients are.
5.Heat the frying pan and put 1/4 cup of oil.
6. Fry the eggplant (make sure that it is covered with all the ingredients)
* put more of the mixed ingredients on top like this in the pic.
6. Flip the eggplant when the bottom part is already cook and wait until the other side is turns golden brown.
7. Served with rice and enjoy! Good with banana catchup or soy sauce and vinegar for dipping.