Sunday, May 27, 2012

How to Get Student Permit (LTO) Philippines

Last Friday I went to LTO branch near our place, I arrived there 12:00nn and my application finished in 2 hours time.

Before you proceed to LTO branch near you make sure you have all the complete requirements needed in applying the Student Permit.

Here are the Complete Requirements needed:

*Original (Authenticated) NSO Birth Certificate
*1 Photocopy of NSO Authenticated Birth Certificate
*If you are female and married already bring Marriage Contract (they ask me if I have)
  but just in case you don't bring Marriage Contract, one (1) valid ID will do: (Photocopy)
*SSS ID
*Passport
*GSIS ID
*Postal ID

Student Permit Fee: P317.63

You also need to bring pen because you need to fill up an application form.

Beware of the fixers, I don't think that they can help you make your application faster than those who just apply without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment